Found Yakiniku Game and Tenipuri clock widget

2 Comments

I know I can`t read Japanese anymore –_-` but when I explore the tenipuri official site, I found a Yakiniku game.. and That`s very difficult so I read the rules still can`t understand because it use Japanese OMG D:

Finally, I always lose when play that game

The Snapshot:

Yakiniku

Then, I continue my explore and gotcha, I found Tenipuri cute clock widgets xD

The Snapshot:

cl1

cl2

Maybe this the guide, but I can`t read it anymore LOL

cl3

Download button xD

cl4

This mine, I`m using Yukimura one :3

We can change the character beside the clock and each character have 3 pose to use. But when use this you must connect to internet first ^.^

Source: tenipuri.jp



You may also like

2 komentar:

  1. dlu prnh punya tenipuri widget, tapi itu mlh jadi virus d komp teman saya (untung bukan komp saya *plak*)

    BalasHapus
  2. Ah, I see
    Bener jadi virus, apa widgetnya ketularan virus dari file lain temen kamu?

    BalasHapus

Blog Hits

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

About Me!

Hey I`m Reeree I like everything about Anime, Cosplay, and Japanese Culture. but I like Photography, Classical music and art. Thanks for visiting here ^^

Followers