Yukimura Seiichi – Prologue (幸村精市 – プロローグ )

4 Comments

Well, I just heard his song. And OMG there`re sooooo damn great *nods* I already search his album for 3 days and that`s too long D:. I`m soo thankful with someone who uploaded Yukimura`s new album in youtube, and I`m here to share the mp3.. I hope everyone enjoy it =)

幸村精市 (Yukimura Seiichi)  - Bottom Line

幸村精市 (Yukimura Seiichi) – Greeting Voice

幸村精市 (Yukimura Seiichi) – Laser Beam

幸村精市 (Yukimura Seiichi) – Shuu

(Just Click the song title and you can download it ^^ )

 

Mood: Hungry

Current Music: 手塚国光&真田弦一郎 - 象さんのすきゃんてぃ



You may also like

4 komentar:

  1. RIRIIII!
    makasih uda post link donlod nya yuki ya!!!
    dari kemaren aq nyari juga gak ketemu-ketemu.

    haha...setelah niou, giliran yuki yang nyanyi laser beam. ntar sapa lagi~
    untuk sementara, paling suka ama greeting voice. mskipun kurang rancak iramanya *di hajar produsernya*

    BalasHapus
  2. Sama-sama ^^
    setau gw sih emang blom ada link donlotnya, makanya gw share disini =)

    Haha tapi kura catchy Laser Beamnya Yuki D:

    BalasHapus

Blog Hits

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

About Me!

Hey I`m Reeree I like everything about Anime, Cosplay, and Japanese Culture. but I like Photography, Classical music and art. Thanks for visiting here ^^

Followers